Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas and Such...

Each year as Christmas comes around, I find myself being more and more annoyed by the sound of Christmas songs, and the crowds at all the stores.

This year, I tried to have a more positive outlook on the entire season. This was the first Christmas that I would spend without my Grandpa, and he truly enjoyed this season to it's fullest. I therefore decided to make this Christmas season an enjoyable one.

I donated lots of change to the Salvation Army, I listened to and sang lots of Christmas Carols, and I really focused on the fact that it was the celebration of Jesus' birth. The Christmas ended being something absolutely amazing. Santa came and left us a letter as usual, and the family had tears of joy, tears of sadness, and tears of laughter.

After my Christmas experience being so amazing, I now sit here with my beautiful baby niece, Alice, and my siblings discussing names for the new baby.

What more could I ask for?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I dunno, maybe ... a visit from ME!?!!??