Friday, December 19, 2008

I know I know... Just call me Becky or something.

SO of course it had officially been forever since the last time I updated, but I truly have a legitimate excuse. It's on one word 6 letters.... FINALS!

While I thought this semester was going to be a breeze, it certainly was not. I had more course work and spent more time studying than ever before. Which may be the outcome of... 3 B's and 1 A. And yes, I am definitely proud of that. It's just crazy how much I've grown since first semester of my Freshman year!

Ok so this one won't be long, because I'm going to my friends.... But I love you all and I can't wait to see all my family over the holiday!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am really looking forward to a weekend with all y'all, too! May the celebrations begin!