Oh my! What a crazy year 2008 has been! I'm not sure where to begin, but these are some things that happened along the way.
1) My mom got married to Charlie... amazing
2) Out of this marriage I got 3 new brothers, 1 sister, a brother in-law, a sister in-law, and 2 wonderful nieces.... oh yeah and Maggie... I don't know what to call her, lol
3) An amazing fall semester at ISU
4) I joined Alpha Phi Omega... and gained some amazing people out of it.
5) Discovered that it's not about religion, it's about a relationship.
6) Fell in love with 2 amazing little girls
7) Found out my new sister is having another baby
8) Kept the most important secret of my life: Mike, Rae, and Kaylee coming!
9)Found the joy in my life: family and friends
10) Watched the first African American be elected as president of the US
11) Fell in love with politics
12) Spent the most amazing vacation with the most amazing people
13) Discovered that I have the best friends and family in the entire universe
14) FEll back in love with English
15) And most importantly, I loved myself this year.
When looking back on this year, I'm not sure how people say this was the worst year in a decade. I look at all the positive things that have happened to me, and measure it as a pretty amazing year. I don't think God could have blessed me with a better year. I've been surrounded my loved ones, amazing people, awesome opportunities, and amazing events.
Thank you all who helped make my 2008 such a spectacular year. I can only hope and pray that 2009 will be just as wonderful, and even better if possible.!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!