Monday, October 6, 2008

Gotta love college

So you just have to love college and what it does to you. As most of you know, this is my first blog! Due to procrastination on my part, the blog world has just gained a new member. 

You see I have this paper that I'm supposed to be writing. It's by far the hardest assignment I have ever had in my life. Just so you can get a grasp on the difficulty of it, my mother, the jr.high principal, doesn't even understand it! OK I GET THE HINT!! I'm the english major here, but I just can't do it! I plan on talking to my teacher about it tomorrow... even though the paper is due on Thursday! 

What now? Well I had  two exams today. Math and Educational Psychology! Well, they both went pretty well, but probably could have been better. I guess I learned my lesson, don't fool around all weekend and expect to magically know the material come monday! 

So what about my weekend? Well on Friday my friends Rebecca, Claire, and Alyssa ventured down to the oh so huge metropolis of Jacksonville! We actually spent most of our time in Greenfield. Saturday morning we participated in the 16th annual Greenfield Public Library Chili Cookoff! IT was pretty hillarious and they had a good time. 

So for my first blog, I think I've done a pretty good job! I hope you all enjoy what is to come and I will be updating REGULARLY! 

Love to all-

1 comment:

Dr. Cindy S. C. Rice said...

Your mother loves your blog.