Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Somedays are better than others

So today was a downer. I woke up and felt absolutely horrible! I didn't think anything of it, just thought that I was more tired than usual.... but oh no. After my math class I rushed to the bathroom and got sick! YUCK!

I went to the rest of my classes, and then came back to my room to sleep for 2 hours. It was an amazing nap, but I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing... It was work. They need me tonight, and I have this problem saying no. SO of course, I'm going into work tonight with the worst Migraine I've had in awhile.... what a life.

However, I'm lucky to have a warm bed to sleep in, and a job that gets me money! OH well, I have a big thing to look forward to this weekend..... my family!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

i hope you're feeling better!!